Unity Web Player Archive
There Is No Preview Available For This Item
This item does not appear to have any files that can be experienced on Archive.org.
Please download files in this item to interact with them on your computer.
Show all files
Channels info: https://docs.unity3d.com/530/Documentation/Manual/WebPlayerChannels.html
Prefs location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Roaming\Unity\WebPlayerPrefs
Default install location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\Unity
Log location: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp\UnityWebPlayer\log
Offline Web Player installers:
- The 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Unity Web Player have separate installations that cannot interfere with one another.
- If you press Alt and then right-click on a Unity Web Player game, you can see the Unity Web Player version that it is using and even switch to a different version
Decompiling / Hacking:
- Asset Studio: https://github.com/Perfare/AssetStudio, use the latest prerelease
- QuickBMS script: https://aluigi.altervista.org/bms/unity3d_webplayer.bms
- .NET decompiler: https://www.jetbrains.com/decompiler/download/
- Unity Assets Bundle Extractor (UABE): https://github.com/DerPopo/UABE
- dnSpy: https://github.com/dnSpy/dnSpy
- DisUnity: https://github.com/ata4/disunity
Manually getting a new Unity version (method 1):
First, go to http://autoupdate-revision.unity3d.com/revisions.plist (I've included a copy)
Then for each entry, download the following 2 files. Replace each value with its corresponding value in each URL.
Then, place the 2 files into a folder with this name:
For example, for channelName Beta-5.3, you would download these URLs:
And you would put those files in a folder with this name:
Manually getting a new Unity version (method 2):
1. go to https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download/archive to get a list of all the Unity 5.x versions
2. For each version, go to https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-x.x.x. For example, for Unity 5.1.5 you would go to https://unity3d.com/unity/whats-new/unity-5.1.5.
3. Find the Changeset ID at the bottom of the page. For example, the ID for 5.1.5 is 9de525f1a6a8.
4. For the changeset ID you just found, download these two zips:
You can also get the win64 versions by replacing win32 with win64 in the URLs.
Download 2.x: https://web.archive.org/web/20190428203711/webplayer.unity3d.com/download_webplayer-2.x/UnityWebPlayer.exe
This file appears to be missing from the Unity servers:
- 2021-01-16 09:55:48
- Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4
Uploaded by maichiu on